Yahoo Reported 4/15/2015: (VIEW ARTICLE) By: Mandi Bierly
Justified’s run may be over, but the show can live on — in your home — thanks to a ScreenBid.com auction of close to 800 production-used wardrobe items and props.
Head here now to preview the pieces. Bidding will begin on Sunday, April 19, and begin closing Saturday, April 25.
In addition to the costumes (from Raylan’s Henleys and Boyd’s bloody white button down to Markham’s hotel robe and Judge Reardon’s red Speedo), there are (functional!) collectibles from Crowder’s Bar, Audrey’s, the Pizza Portal, the Marshals office, you name it. Here are a few of our personal favorites up for grabs.
- Art’s sculptures, including the armadillo
- Bloody lampshades from Wynn Duffy’s hotel suite
- Dickie Bennett’s wheelchair (also, Johnny Crowder’s)
- Raylan’s gun holster
- Katherine Hale’s hidden gun clutch purse
- One of Limehouse’s rubber pigs
- A severed arm, which we assume belonged to Quarles
Originally posted April 15 2015 on Yahoo.com